- 6 Potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup
- Baco Bits
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Vegan and Vegetarians may substitute Soy Milk for milk and Vege Shreds for Cheddar Cheese.
- Bake potatoes in a 400 degree oven for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Split potatoes down the center lengthwise.
- Use a spoon and scoop the meat out of the potato, put scoops into a mixing bowl, so that you are left with a potato shell.
- Add butter, milk and salt to the potato you scooped out.
- Use a handmixer to beat the potatoes into mashed potatoes.
- Spoon mashed potatoes back into potato shell.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and Baco Bits.
- Bake in 400 degree oven until cheese is melted.
Cooking time (duration): 1
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: hors d’oerves
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Recipe by on.
Microformatting by hRecipe.