Summary: This is a basic picnic style macaroni pasta salad.
- 1 Package Pasta Salad Noodles
- 1/2 cup Real Mayonaise
- 1/2 Cup Miracle Whip
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard
- 1 Cup Chopped Celery
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs, chopped
- 1 small jar Pimento
- 2 small cans sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- Boil pasta noodles as directed on package
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add pasta noodles to mixture and stir well.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Cooking time (duration): 20
Number of servings (yield): 8
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (Traditional)