Summary: These are hot, juicy and just plain amazing chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove finely minced
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 Tablespoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Cup Barbecue Sauce
- Fry wings in hot oil until they are browned and crispy. (usually about 10 or 15 minutes)
- Melt butter in a saucepan
- Mix melted butter, barbecue sauce, minced garlic, crushed pepper flakes, salt and Sriracha. Whisk well to combine.
- Pour into a large zip lock baggie.
- Toss chicken wings in the sauce in the bag.
- Serve with Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing.
Number of servings (yield): 6
Meal type: snack