Summary: Tofu and soyrizo is a good way to mix up your breakfast routine. It’s vegan and dairy free. The person I first made this recipe for loved it and has since been making it in her own kitchen.
- 1 pound firm tofu drained
- 1 package soyrizo
- 1/4 of a diced onion
- desired amount chopped bell peppers
- desired amount chopped green onions
- 1/2 tsp turmeric olive oil
- Crumble tofu into good size chunks.
- Mix with soyrizo
- Warm olive oil in a skillet
- Sautee white onion and bellpeppers until they just begin to soften.
- Add tofu and soyrizo mixture.
- Continue to fry until all is done.
- Serve over fried potatoes.
- Top with green onions and Tofutti Better Than Sour Cream
Cooking time (duration): 20
Diet type: Vegan
Number of servings (yield): 2
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Recipe by on.
Microformatting by hRecipe.