Summary: This pasta salad goes well with traditional barbecue foods, lunch or dinner.
- 1/2 bag Tinkyada Brown Rice Pasta
- 1 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 1 chopped dill pickle
- 1 jar of diced pimento
- 1 cup veganaise
- mustard to taste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- dash of garlic to taste
- Boil pasta as per instructions on package.
- Rinse pasta with cool water.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- You can alter the amounts of all the ingredients to suit your own tastes.
- Optionally you can toss in some snow peas, garbonzo beans and carrots for extra crunch.
- Chopped avacado and tomatoes are really good with this pasta also.
- Just throw in all the veggies in your kitchen!
Cooking time (duration): 30
Diet type: Vegan
Number of servings (yield): 8
Meal type: snack
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Recipe by on.
Microformatting by hRecipe.