- 1 Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Crushed red pepper flakes
- A Dash Garlic salt
- A Dash Onion powder
- A Dash Paprika
- Rinse 1 cup of pumpkin seeds in cool water. Remove pumpkin pulp with your fingers.
- Spreads seeds out on a paper towel and allow to dry over night.
- Toss dried pumpkin seeds, crushed red pepper flakes, garlic salt and onion powder in oil until well coated. The best way is to dump it all in a zip lock baggie and shake until coated.
- Spread out flat on a cookie sheet and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 5 minutes.
Cooking time (duration): 5
Number of servings (yield): 2
Meal type: snack
Culinary tradition: USA (General)