Summary: Spicy, zesty, meaty burgers that are sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- 1 pound ground Round or Chuck
- 1/2 cup Pappy’s Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Barbecue Sauce
- Sliced Smoked Bacon Cheddar Cheese
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Make patties to the size of your liking
- Grill burgers.
- Place slices of cheese on hamburgers for the last 5 minutes of grilling time.
Top burger with bacon, lettuce, pickle and onion for optimum flavor.
Cooking time (duration): 30 minutes
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)