Apple dip is yummy! It’s good refridgerated or served as soon as its made. I’ve been making this simple apple dip recipe for years and everyone loves it. It doesn’t take much to make and is versatile enough to dip other foods in.
Recipe: Apple Dip Recipe
Summary: A light fruit dip good any time of the year.
- Sliced green apples
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese (Vegans substitute Tofutti Cream Cheese)
- 1 cup brown sugar (Vegans substitute organic brown sugar)
- 3 tablespoons vanilla extract
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract on high speed until fluffy and creamy.
- Slice green apples and dip away.
Cooking time (duration): 10
Number of servings (yield): 8
Meal type: snack
Recipe by on.
Microformatting by hRecipe.